I’m not getting up unless I see fresh dandies.
Hi Theory! I will post a picture like you asked tomorrow. Weigh day is the 10th of each month so I will post my weight and measurements too. Last month I gained almost what Mango weighs!
We got a pretty Christmas card from Deathwish Doggy. Love all the animals, especially the booby riding the tortoise!
Hello friend! I have thought it over all day and think Alex would be a good name. It is good for a boy or a girl since she can be Alexandria or he can be Alexander. I think those are good Russian names too. Let me know what you finally decide on!
Mom is super tired tonight. Why? Because she made my big boy home today! It was getting so that I was knocking things over when I was in my house so she built us one that is 6 feet x 2 1/2 feet wide. We have so much room to walk around and we both have our own hidey huts now. We also have out own window now and our own art gallery. We love our new house!
Hi Kimbaa! My tortie slop is Zoo Med grassland tort food mixed in with Repashy grassland grazer gel. It may not look wonderful but it sure tastes wonderful! It also has all the vitamins I need.
Mom has the day off from working at the show so we are enjoy hot water bottle time. Later we are doing our Christmas card photo :)
Mom doesn’t usually do these things so I will tell you five things about mom that you don’t know.
1) Mom hates the smell of baby powder but enjoys the smell of skunk on a warm summer night.
2) Mom doesn’t eat our fishie friends. It’s her way of not supporting overfishing, questionable techniques and bi catch.
3) Mom has some animals she refuses to paint unless by commission. They are wolves, eagles, horses and tigers. She says everyone paints those, it’s been done.
4) Mom has a life size meerkat with two pups tattooed on her right leg. She also has a large tattoo of Ren and Stimpy on a rocket in space on her left thigh. She put that one on herself.
5) Mom has slept with a stuffed Garfield since she was 4 years old. When the Garfield was about to fall apart, she found the exact same one on eBay to replace it. The old Garfield now guards the bed.